- The Gwalia delights audiences at concerts, cabarets, charity events and family functions, in London, across the UK and abroad
- The Choir was founded in 1967, is based at the London Welsh Centre, and is formed of men of all ages and backgrounds
- We have a varied repertoire - from traditional Welsh songs and opera choruses to showtunes and contemporary pieces
- We often perform in interesting venues that are not suited to larger choirs such as radio studios, churches and function rooms
- We're a small choir and we enjoy each other's company, which comes through in our performances
- The Gwalia competed successfully at the Royal National Eisteddfod and the Llangollen International Eisteddfod
- The Choir tours regularly, has made several recordings and performs on film soundtracks, albums, Radio and TV
- We meet on Wednesdays 7.30-9.30 p.m. at the London Welsh Centre, 157 Grays Inn Rd, WC1X 8UE where all visitors and potential members are welcome to join us - either in rehearsal or upstairs in the bar afterwards.
See 'News' section for the latest on our recent activities.
The Gwalia recently performed in two locations at the Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.